What is the Patient Portal?
The Portal is a convenient and secure health-management tool you and your family can use anywhere you have access to the Internet. Patient Portal AZ helps you better plan the details of your ongoing health care. We understand your time is valuable. The Portal makes time-consuming tasks simple. A few clicks and you’re done.
- Request Prescription Refills – Send an electronic request to your provider for a refill.
- Pre-Register for Your Visit – Complete some paperwork before your scheduled appointment.
- Pay Your Bills – Review bills and have access to online bill pay.
- Securely Message Your Provider – Send and receive secure messages with Steward staff and providers.
- Review Your Test Results – Access and review some of your test results online.
- View and Request Appointments – Request and keep track of appointments.
- Patient Registration Form – English | Spanish
- Request Medical Records – English | Spanish
- Authorization to Release Medical/Financial Information – English | Spanish
Online Health Library
With access to more than 4,000 topics relating to health and medication, Krames Online allows you and your family the ability to find answers to most questions, both big and small. Simply click on the search function to begin. It is our commitment to making sure you get the care you need, the answers you deserve and the resources to make it happen.
- Patients Rights & Responsibilities – English | Spanish
- Privacy Statement (including HIPAA) – English| Spanish
- Notice of Privacy Practices – English| Spanish
- Arbitration Agreement – English | Spanish
- Patient Billing Rights – English | Spanish
- Clinic Fee Policy – English | Spanish
Billing and Insurance Questions
Q: Who can I call to speak to someone about my bill?
A: Please call our central billing office (CBO) at 800-673-1270.
Q: What are your hours of operations?
A: Our hours of operation are: Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Q: Can I make payment arrangements on my account?
A: Yes. Please contact our Central Business Office at 800-673-1270 to speak with one of our representatives, who will be happy to assist you in making suitable payment arrangements.
Physicians Group of Utah offers four quarterly E-Newsletters to provide useful and timely health information and tips to our patients. These newsletters include:
- Adult Medicine E-News (monthly)
- Family Medicine E-News(monthly)
- Women’s Health E-News(monthly)
- Orthopedic & Sports Medicine E-News (quarterly)
Sign up for our newsletter:
Get the latest news, upcoming events & health tips from our expert providers.
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- Addiction Center
- American Heart Association
- American Diabetes Association
- American Cancer Society
- American Red Cross
- American Academy of Neurology
- Society for Neuroscience
- Alzheimer’s Association
- National Stroke Association
- Epilepsy Foundation
- Utah Department of Health
- Utah Department of Insurance
- Utah Department of Health – WIC Program (nutrition program)
- Utah Division of Substance Abuse and Mental Health
- Mesothelioma Group