Jordan West Valley Campus Outpatient Behavioral Health Unit – Comprehensive and Compassionate Care
Conditions and Symptoms Treated
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD): A chronic condition that affects millions of children and often persists into adulthood. ADHD includes a combination of problems, such as difficulty sustaining attention, hyperactivity and impulsive behavior.
- Anxiety: Difficulty sleeping; feelings of restlessness, panic or impending doom; sudden inability to deal with stressful situations
- Bipolar: Periods of depression and periods of being extremely happy or being cross or irritable
Mood Disorders: Severe mood swings; feelings of elation, unlimited energy, pacing, or lack of sleep; sudden onset of severe depression
- Depression: Inability to accept or adjust to loss; significant change in appetite, sleep patterns or energy levels; feelings of worthlessness, hopelessness or guilt; loss of interest in pleasurable activities
- Substance Use Disorder: A dependence on alcohol and or drugs that is accompanied by intense and sometimes uncontrollable cravings and compulsive behaviors to obtain the substance
- Schizophrenia and Psychotic Disorders: hallucinations, delusions, disorganized thoughts, trouble with prioritizing tasks, memory and organizing thoughts and being unaware of having an illness
- Other Mental Health Issues: grief and loss; marital and relationship issues; family conflict and trauma issues; post-traumatic stress disorder; borderline personality; antisocial personality, phobias disorders
- Treatment options include: medication management, individual therapy, and group therapy.
*We do not prescribe Subexone and Subetex.
- If you or someone you love is struggling with mental health issues, call today and get started on a path to a better life! To schedule an appointment call 801-964-3111.
Individual therapy, couples therapy , family therapy , medication management, group therapy ( DBT skills and Healthy Relationship skills, Recovery maintenance, Postpartum Depression and Parenting Skills group).
Topics we address: Grief and loss, divorce, parenting issues, relationship issues, boundaries issues, job issues, stress management, time management, healthy coping skills.
• Aetna (Only if patient has out of network benefits)
• DMBA- Deseret Choice
• DMBA- Deseret Protect
• DMBA- Deseret Secure
• DMBA- Deseret Value
• Health Choice- Utah
• Health Utah
• Medicaid/Optum: Only at Jordan West Campus
• MHnet (Altius)
• Tricare: Zoe only
• United Behavioral Health (Optum)(United Healthcare)
• University of Utah Health Plans
• Wise- Summit Plan(PEHP)
*Some insurance plans do not include mental health on the plans.
*Some insurance plans through businesses have different coverages with providers.
Insurances Not Accepted
• Educators Mutual
• Select Health
If a potential client ask that we fill out paperwork for them ( for example, Social Security Disability forms) , please explain to them that we will need to see them for a few sessions before filling them out since we need to assess them. Also, it is not our main purpose to only provide assessments and fill out paperwork. Our goal is to provide therapy and/or medication management treatment in order to improve their lives.
Please fax over to us the referral medical provider’s documents stating why patient is being referred and symptoms that they are seeing and ask client to bring in for their first appointment a list of their medications or their bottles of medications.
LCSW = Licensed Clinical Social Worker : can provide therapy, independent and fully licensed.
CSW = Certified Social Worker: can provide therapy under supervision of a LCSW.
CMHC = Clinical Mental Health Counselor Licensure in Utah: fully licensed and can provide therapy.
ACMHC = Associate Clinical Mental Health Counselor Licensure in Utah: can provide therapy however must be supervised by a licensed clinician ( LCSW or CMHC).
APRN or NP = Medical provider able to prescribe medications. Our two providers Zoe Robbins and Isaac Alfaro are trained in psychiatric mental health medications.
Phuong Le, LCSW : therapist and director of outpatient behavioral health.
Zoe Robbins, APRN: medical provider
Nancy Lieu, LCSW: therapist
Jason Wagner, ACMHC: therapist
Isaac Alfaro, APRN: medical provider
Main office – West Valley City
4052 West Pioneer Parkway
West Valley City, UT 84120
Hours: 9 a.m. – 10 p.m.
South Bangerter Health Clinic
13348 South Market Center Dr., Suite 220
Riverton, UT 84065
2326 North 400 East Suite 200, Building C
Toole, Utah 84074